Star Shadow Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Shadow Universe

Star Shadow, the open ended role playing universe

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Playing Forum Development

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Character Sheet
Character Name: Administrator of the Universe
Species:
Classes: Ascended Being

Role Playing Forum Development Empty
PostSubject: Role Playing Forum Development   Role Playing Forum Development I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:00 pm

As you all know, this forum is still in the progress of being built and therefore much of the content and rules have still not been thought up yet, let alone added. As such not all the current rules and content is very user friendly and easy to understand sadly, so that being said if you have issues with understanding things please dont get discouraged. Go to the forum suggestion section and let me know of any issues you may be having.

Do to missing information, people have had trouble making characters and designing ships, this is to be expected as there is still so much to add to the rules for both of those things. If i shoot down an idea you had please dont take it as i dont like it, it most likely does not fit into the rules and setting of the forum. Thats not your fault, its mine as i have not yet given you enough information to really make things you may create fit into the rules and setting.

This all being said, you must give me time and please post any suggestions you may have on things to add or things that need to be fixed and made easier to understand. Im only one person with one mind and i have so much that must be added, with your help i can make this forum into something great but only if you help and dont get discouraged by my altering of your characters and ships.
Back to top Go down
https://starshadowrp.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Character Sheet
Character Name: Administrator of the Universe
Species:
Classes: Ascended Being

Role Playing Forum Development Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Forum Development   Role Playing Forum Development I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:23 pm

As I am sure most have noticed by now, there are many topics that have the letters (WIP) after the title. These letter mean "Work in Progress", as you can imagine that means that the topic and information in it is not yet complete and often will be edited till it is correct and balanced. Please keep that in mind as you use the info to make characters and equipment as it may be changed at some point to fix an issue or make things more clear and balanced.
Back to top Go down
https://starshadowrp.rpg-board.net

Role Playing Forum Development
Page 1 of 1